Rosie Fortescue is best known for her TV appearances, street style and successful blog, At Fashion Forte. So when glacéau smartwater challenged her to the Nike Women’s 10k London, which took place in Victoria Park on Sunday 21st June, she was more than a little surprised.
The Chelsea girl valiantly accepted the challenged, and after a few weeks of intense training with a personal trainer, and a generous supply of the vapour-distilled water, she crossed the finish line and completed the race in record time. In this interview, filmed moments before the run, Rosie reveals how she prepared herself for the challenge and shares some advice for other runners thinking about following in her footsteps.
- PHOTOS: A Look Back at the Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award
- Earth Hour 2017: How Millions around the World Came Together for Planet Earth
- How You Can Make an Hour Make a Difference
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge