Rosie Fortescue is best known for her TV appearances, street style and successful blog, At Fashion Forte. So when glacéau smartwater challenged her to the Nike Women’s 10k London, which took place in Victoria Park on Sunday 21st June, she was more than a little surprised.
The Chelsea girl valiantly accepted the challenged, and after a few weeks of intense training with a personal trainer, and a generous supply of the vapour-distilled water, she crossed the finish line and completed the race in record time. In this interview, filmed moments before the run, Rosie reveals how she prepared herself for the challenge and shares some advice for other runners thinking about following in her footsteps.
- Infographic: 6 incredible facts about the work FareShare are doing to fight hunger and food waste across the UK
- Coca-Cola and Father Christmas: The Sundblom Santa story
- Do It Day: Why we spent a day talking rubbish!
- Stars of Capital's Jingle Bell Ball reveal who they'd give 'A Coke for Christmas'
- Promotion: Create the perfect pout with Diet Coke and L’Oréal Color Riche lipstick offer at Boots