The popular sporting event is one of four across the UK, where young people have the chance to try a variety of sports from the traditional, such as Football, Rugby, Basketball, Handball and Wheelchair Basketball, to newer innovations such as Raveminton, Sliding, Zorbing and Footpool.
The multi-sports festival was organised and delivered by a team of StreetGames professional staff and volunteers, pulled together from the StreetGames network, to showcase to partners, funders and community organisations the successful work that they're delivering.
- Coca-Cola Employees Send Their Hearts to Austria in Support of Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Infographic: 5by20 By the Numbers
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Helps Provide 300,000+ Meals for Charity FareShare