The popular sporting event is one of four across the UK, where young people have the chance to try a variety of sports from the traditional, such as Football, Rugby, Basketball, Handball and Wheelchair Basketball, to newer innovations such as Raveminton, Sliding, Zorbing and Footpool.
The multi-sports festival was organised and delivered by a team of StreetGames professional staff and volunteers, pulled together from the StreetGames network, to showcase to partners, funders and community organisations the successful work that they're delivering.
- Going global: An interview with Coca-Cola Journey's editor-in-chief
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist
- Video: Taking HIV/AIDS medicines and more the ‘Last Mile’ in Africa
- Designated Driver: Saying thanks to the heroes of the Christmas party season with a free second soft drink
- Photo Story: See how your donations are turned into nutritious meals for those in need with Coca-Cola and FareShare's 'Snap to Donate' campaign