The popular sporting event is one of four across the UK, where young people have the chance to try a variety of sports from the traditional, such as Football, Rugby, Basketball, Handball and Wheelchair Basketball, to newer innovations such as Raveminton, Sliding, Zorbing and Footpool.
The multi-sports festival was organised and delivered by a team of StreetGames professional staff and volunteers, pulled together from the StreetGames network, to showcase to partners, funders and community organisations the successful work that they're delivering.
- ParkLives is back for its biggest year yet: 2017 brings more parks and new activities
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- Special Olympics National Games: Go behind the scenes with our volunteers’ vlog