The popular sporting event is one of four across the UK, where young people have the chance to try a variety of sports from the traditional, such as Football, Rugby, Basketball, Handball and Wheelchair Basketball, to newer innovations such as Raveminton, Sliding, Zorbing and Footpool.
The multi-sports festival was organised and delivered by a team of StreetGames professional staff and volunteers, pulled together from the StreetGames network, to showcase to partners, funders and community organisations the successful work that they're delivering.
- Going global: An interview with Coca-Cola Journey's editor-in-chief
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million in 2016
- Our Designated Driver: Meet the man at the wheel of the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet
- How You Can Make an Hour Make a Difference