The popular sporting event is one of four across the UK, where young people have the chance to try a variety of sports from the traditional, such as Football, Rugby, Basketball, Handball and Wheelchair Basketball, to newer innovations such as Raveminton, Sliding, Zorbing and Footpool.
The multi-sports festival was organised and delivered by a team of StreetGames professional staff and volunteers, pulled together from the StreetGames network, to showcase to partners, funders and community organisations the successful work that they're delivering.
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award
- ParkLives makes a splash in Nottingham with open water swimming sessions
- Swansea’s Sunrise Beach Yoga
- ParkLives shines on a sunny Lord Mayor’s Show in Birmingham