Nottingham has become the fourth council in Great Britain to team up with
The fun and games will take place in a number of parks, including Wollaton Park, Clifton Playing Fields and Highfields Park, and run until late September. ParkLives is designed to appeal to people of all ages and abilities and offers a range of sports and activities, from Zumba to rounders.
To celebrate the Nottingham launch of ParkLives, a special event took place this week during half term at Colwick Country Park. The day featured wall climbing, high rope courses, park ranger activities and canoeing and powerboating on the lake. There was also Thai Chi, rounders, archery, football and scenic picnic areas for friends and families to rest and relax in between activities.
ParkLives is part of
View the full list of activities and register at www.parklives.com.
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- ParkLives makes a splash in Nottingham with open water swimming sessions
- How You Can Make an Hour Make a Difference