Jumping on the 'Dry January' trend, glacéau smartwater has kicked off the new year with a new advertising campaign urging those taking part in the challenge to 'hit the bottle'.
As the nation prepares to embrace a month of detox after the festive period, glacéau smartwater will encourage them to stay hydrated throughout the month, with posters (see above) appearing at roadside locations and train stations at major cities across the country.
glacéau smartwater is made using British spring water, which is vapour distilled before electrolytes are added. It has a distinctive clean, crisp taste and since it's GB launch last year, has already grown to a value of £18.4 million, establishing itself as a top five immediate consumption water brand. A six bottle multipack will be launching later this month.
See what happened when glaceau smartwater challenged Chelsea girl Rosie Fortescue to the Nike Women's 10k Run.
Watch singer Jess Glynne at fitness studio 1Rebel with glaceau smartwater.
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- Coca-Cola on the catwalk: brand collaborates with Tezenis on loungewear line
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer