There’s a new addition to the glacéau-line up – multi-v zero! The newest member of the glacéau family is sugar and calorie free and contains only natural flavours.
We want to offer people a greater choice by providing the option of a calorie-free vitaminwater that, like all the other vitaminwater variants, has all natural flavours, no artificial colours and is enhanced with vitamins.
glacéau vitaminwater multi-v zero is sweetened from a natural source using stevia leaf extract and has a refreshing and great tasting lemonade flavor. Multi-v zero contains 11 essential nutrients including vitamins c, b3, b5 + b6 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
glacéau vitaminwater was invented in New York in 1996 by entrepreneur Darius Bikoff. It launched around the new millennium and has since become the leading active lifestyle drinks brand in the US.
In 2012 we reformulated our entire vitaminwater range in the UK. By introducing stevia-based sweetener to the new blend of ingredients, we’ve been able to reduce the drinks’ sugar and calorie levels by 30%.
glacéau vitaminwater is the number one functional water brand in GB and launching a zero calorie option forms part of our wider commitment to offer consumers greater choice. It's available in stores now, so go out and grab one and let us know what you think!
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Going global: An interview with Coca-Cola Journey's editor-in-chief
- 'It's Beautiful': Coke Airs Inspiring Ad During Big Game
- Slideshow: Rockwell meets Instagram in new Coca-Cola Christmas photos
- Down on one knee: Coca-Cola love stories to make you smile