Coca-Cola Life is our lower-calorie cola sweetened with a blend of sugar and stevia leaf extract. To celebrate its arrival, we opened a pop-up boutique in London where supermodel and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley swapped the catwalk for cobbled streets to help us for the day. Watch the video!
The Coca-Cola Life boutique was filled with green cans and decorated with hanging stevia plants. Passers-by could pop in for a free sample, and some of them won prizes by picking up a special can.
Interview: 60 seconds with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
What has been your ultimate life moment?
I recently took a trip to Cambodia with UNICEF and that was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.
If you could design one of our bottles, how would it look?
Green is already my favourite colour, so it wouldn’t be too different to Coca Cola Life, but maybe there would be some kind of a pink rose print.
Is green the new black then?
Are there any health or fitness crazes we should look out for?
Juicing is quite a big thing in LA at the moment.
What would you do with a day off?
Go and see all my friends and family, have a great dinner, play lots of music and dance!
- Coca-Cola bringing Google-powered digital signage system to retail, restaurants, cinemas and more
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday