Interview: 60 seconds with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
What has been your ultimate life moment?
I recently took a trip to Cambodia with UNICEF and that was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.
If you could design one of our bottles, how would it look?
Green is already my favourite colour, so it wouldn’t be too different to Coca Cola Life, but maybe there would be some kind of a pink rose print.
Is green the new black then?
Are there any health or fitness crazes we should look out for?
Juicing is quite a big thing in LA at the moment.
What would you do with a day off?
Go and see all my friends and family, have a great dinner, play lots of music and dance!
- Fans get to choose freely with our clever Freestyle machine and app
- ParkLives goes goose herding with the Great BIG Yoga Clean Up
- Behind the scenes: The Fanta Rush Show at Thorpe Park
- Weed it and reap: Honest goes green with community gardening projects in London
- Coca-Cola celebrates past, present and future of Crete with limited-edition bottle