Haris Trnjanin, otherwise known as HT, is a Dutch rapper and the man behind Coca-Cola's 'What Are You Waiting For' song for the Choose Happiness campaign. At a young age Haris discovered his talent to rap and to incorporate his feelings and emotions into the music. Since then Haris Trnjanin has used his music as a tool to educate the youth within his profession as a social worker.
From 2008 till 2012 he was the warm-up during the tour of Dutch Hip-Hop artists: Raymzter, Brainpower, The Opposites, Osdorp Posse, Keizer, Typhoon, Ali B and Opgezwolle.
Haris is working on a soloproject that will be released in early 2015.
Read the lyrics to 'What Are You Waiting For' here.
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- In the kitchen with Candice Brown and Fanta
- Down on one knee: Coca-Cola love stories to make you smile
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler