Haris Trnjanin, otherwise known as HT, is a Dutch rapper and the man behind Coca-Cola's 'What Are You Waiting For' song for the Choose Happiness campaign. At a young age Haris discovered his talent to rap and to incorporate his feelings and emotions into the music. Since then Haris Trnjanin has used his music as a tool to educate the youth within his profession as a social worker.
From 2008 till 2012 he was the warm-up during the tour of Dutch Hip-Hop artists: Raymzter, Brainpower, The Opposites, Osdorp Posse, Keizer, Typhoon, Ali B and Opgezwolle.
Haris is working on a soloproject that will be released in early 2015.
Read the lyrics to 'What Are You Waiting For' here.
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 5 fun ways to pick your Designated Driver for the night
- 5 reasons to visit the new Coca-Cola Store in Orlando at Disney Springs
- Poll: Are you the Designated Driver this Christmas?
- Coca-Cola on the catwalk: brand collaborates with Tezenis on loungewear line