These moreish oatmeal apple muffins are sweetened with stevia. Give the recipe a go and let us know what you think?
- 120g of whole wheat flour
- 90g of rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp tabletop stevia
- 1 egg beaten
- 170ml of milk
- 60ml of applesauce
- 1 medium apple, cored, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 130g raisins
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine flour, oats, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and stevia in a medium bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, milk and applesauce or oil. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Add chopped apples and raisins and stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake muffins for 15 to 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clear.
- Remove from oven and allow muffins to cool slightly before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Don't forget to tweet us a photo @CocaCola_GB too!
Find out how we sweeten some of our drinks using stevia plant extract.
This recipe came from The Art of Stevia, a publication by Varuzhan H. Abelyan and Lidia A. Abelyan.
- Aspartame: Separating fact from fiction
- Meet Dodie: CokeTV presenter describes life on set, her skydive episode and meeting Rita Ora
- Coca-Cola on the catwalk: brand collaborates with Tezenis on loungewear line
- Meet Manny: Football vlogger and CokeTV presenter tackles twelve questions about life in front of the camera
- Designated Driver: Saying thanks to the heroes of the Christmas party season with a free second soft drink