This lip-smacking spiced black and white coffee is sweetened with stevia. Give the recipe a go and let us know what you think?
- 2 tbs. heavy whipping cream
- Large pinch ground cinnamon
- Large pinch ground cardamom
- 180ml strong, hot coffee
- 2 packets tabletop stevia
- 1/8 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Beat the cream in a medium bowl until the cream barely holds soft peaks. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the sweetener with cardamom and cinnamon. Place half the sweetener mixture in the bottom of a mug. Pour coffee and vanilla into mug. Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Spoon whipped cream over the drink. Sprinkle remaining sweetener mixture over the whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Don't forget to tweet us a photo @CocaCola_GB too!
Find out how we sweeten some of our drinks using stevia plant extract.
This recipe came from The Art of Stevia, a publication by Varuzhan H. Abelyan and Lidia A. Abelyan.