With Christmas just around the corner, Coca-Cola is well and truly into the Christmas spirit with limited-edition packaging labels that, when peeled, tie into a festive bow.
Instructions are included on the labels but here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
The 1.75-litre Coca-Cola Christmas Bow Bottles are available for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Life at select supermarkets across Great Britain.
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle