With Christmas just around the corner, Coca-Cola is well and truly into the Christmas spirit with limited-edition packaging labels that, when peeled, tie into a festive bow.
Instructions are included on the labels but here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
The 1.75-litre Coca-Cola Christmas Bow Bottles are available for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Life at select supermarkets across Great Britain.
- In the kitchen with Candice Brown and Fanta
- Coca-Cola bringing Google-powered digital signage system to retail, restaurants, cinemas and more
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years