With Christmas just around the corner,
Instructions are included on the labels but here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
The 1.75-litre Coca-Cola Christmas Bow Bottles are available for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Life at select supermarkets across Great Britain.
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recovery’ mean?
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recyclable’ mean?
Get a sneak peek of the 2017
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck Tour
For the first time: Go inside the
- Designated Driver: Saying thanks to the heroes of the Christmas party season with a free second soft drink