With Christmas just around the corner,
Instructions are included on the labels but here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
The 1.75-litre Coca-Cola Christmas Bow Bottles are available for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Life at select supermarkets across Great Britain.
- Behind the scenes: The Fanta Rush Show at Thorpe Park
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recycling’ really mean?
- Q&A: The secrets behind Holly Willoughby’s style transformation
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What are ‘renewable materials’?
Coca-Cola: brand and fashion designer reprise partnership with summer capsule collection