Phone? Check. Internet? Check. Twitter? Check.
That’s all commuters need to tweet their way to a free Coca-Cola t-shirt and can of Coke when they spot the Tweet Shop at one of several major London train stations this month.
When consumers spot the Coca-Cola Tweet Shop, they’re prompted to send a happy tweet using the hashtag #choosehappiness before watching the magic unfold. The branded t-shirts, emblazoned with the iconic Coca-Cola logo, come in four colours depicting the four Coke variants, so tweet shoppers can choose their favourite tee!
It’s one of the many ways Coca-Cola is raising the roof on London’s happiness levels, and measuring the mood of the capital with the Coca-Cola Happiness Meter.
Read the full Terms & Conditions here.
- Candice Brown’s Fanta Citrus & Blueberry drizzle cake
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Introducing the World’s first ‘Coke and Insects’ Gourmet Menu
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle