There is nothing like Coca-Cola Freestyle in the world of self-serve drink machines.
While other drink dispensers offer between six and eight drink choices, Coca-Cola Freestyle is equipped with an easy-to-use touchscreen that allows users to dispense more than 100 individual brands, including more than 60 low/no-calorie options, over 75 caffeine-free flavours, and some varieties, like Diet Raspberry Coke, that aren't available anywhere else. That’s more drink choices than most shops supply!
So how does Coke fit all those drinks into one machine?
Unlike conventional machines, Coca-Cola Freestyle dispenses different drinks by leveraging small cartridges of micro-dosed ingredients to create a multitude of choices. The cartridges fit snugly inside the machine, and technology within the machine identifies when each brand is low and needs to be replaced.
Sleek, Easy-to-Use and Fun
The innovative Coca-Cola Freestyle is wrapped in a sleek inviting design, which was developed by Coca-Cola’s Industrial Design Team in concert with outside partners, including the Italian firm Pininfarina Extra, which also does design work for iconic carmaker Ferrari.
The result: Consumers are revved up over Coca-Cola Freestyle’s ease of use, engaging digital display and the enormous selection of drink brands. And the fact that it’s just plain fun makes it even more appealing.
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer