Coca-Cola Great Britain's London office has been awarded the prestigious ISO14001 environmental certification for the next three years. This latest achievement adds to a range of awards for 1A Wimpole Street, including the SKA Gold rating for sustainable renovation and the Green Roof Installations & Roof Gardens award, one of the landscape industry’s highest accolades.
Coca-Cola's former London HQ in Hammersmith was the first Coca-Cola office in the world to receive the esteemed recognition of continuous improvement of environmental management.
What does the award stand for?
The ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that outlines how to put an effective environmental management system in place. It is designed to help businesses remain commercially successful without overlooking environmental responsibilities.
- Infographic: Giving Back - 2016 Impact
- International Women’s Day: Helping women in Dundee become entrepreneurs
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Watch: River network repurposes Coca-Cola syrup drums as rain barrels