With spring/summer 2015 in full swing, it's the perfect time to embrace a bold new style.
As the original impulsive soft drink with no calories and no sugar, Diet Coke wants to encourage women to be more impulsive. And making a statement through fashion is one way to do it!
That's why Diet Coke and L'Oreal have teamed up to give Boots shoppers an exciting offer*, along with some must-know beauty tips for colour rich lips:
Lip oils are sweeping the beauty world as the must have lip product for 2015. Naturally occuring oils such as lotus flower oil and camellia seed oil provide much needed smootihng and hydration properties, which nourish the lips.
Try light exfoliation. All you need to smoth out your lips is an extra toothbrush and a rich balm or pretroleum jelly. Gently move the brush in circles to remove any excess dryness to make lips their very softest.
Embrace a bold and dramatic lip colour - ruby red lips and strong berry shades were the colours of choice on models at the spring/summer catwalk shows.
"You are the best judge of the way you look based on what feels great and gives you pleasure and confidence." British fashion expert and Diet Coke ambassador, Caryn Franklin.
Tweet @DietCokeGB @LOrealParisUK and @BootsUK with a pic of your impulsive beauty look! #RegretNothing
* From 29 April - 26 May, when shopping in Boots, you will receive £5 off a L'Oreal Paris Color Riche L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick when you purchase a 500ml bottle of Diet Coke. That's better than half price!
- Water bottles with a twist: 3 environmental benefits you should know about Abbey Well Spring Water’s new packaging
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion
- 9 things you see when you’re the Designated Driver for the night
- Designated Driver: A 30-year history of campaigning for road safety
- Schweppes launches emergency Mixer Hotline with food writer Gizzi Erskine to save Christmas parties gone flat