Billions of people have "kissed" the Coca-Cola glass bottle over the last 100 years. Hopefully, you're one of them. And if so, you're in pretty good company.
"Kissed By", one of many elements of the global marketing campaign marking the 100th anniversary of the Coca-Cola bottle, features Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and Ray Charles being "kissed by" the iconic bottle.
The classic images featured in the campaign touch on both the inspirational role the Coca-Cola bottle has played in film, music and social history, and its power to bring people bother.
- Introducing the World’s first ‘Coke and Insects’ Gourmet Menu
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet