Billions of people have "kissed" the Coca-Cola glass bottle over the last 100 years. Hopefully, you're one of them. And if so, you're in pretty good company.
"Kissed By", one of many elements of the global marketing campaign marking the 100th anniversary of the Coca-Cola bottle, features Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and Ray Charles being "kissed by" the iconic bottle.
The classic images featured in the campaign touch on both the inspirational role the Coca-Cola bottle has played in film, music and social history, and its power to bring people bother.
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo