Billions of people have "kissed" the Coca-Cola glass bottle over the last 100 years. Hopefully, you're one of them. And if so, you're in pretty good company.
"Kissed By", one of many elements of the global marketing campaign marking the 100th anniversary of the Coca-Cola bottle, features Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and Ray Charles being "kissed by" the iconic bottle.
The classic images featured in the campaign touch on both the inspirational role the Coca-Cola bottle has played in film, music and social history, and its power to bring people bother.
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Water bottles with a twist: 3 environmental benefits you should know about Abbey Well Spring Water’s new packaging
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet