Billions of people have "kissed" the Coca-Cola glass bottle over the last 100 years. Hopefully, you're one of them. And if so, you're in pretty good company.
"Kissed By", one of many elements of the global marketing campaign marking the 100th anniversary of the Coca-Cola bottle, features Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and Ray Charles being "kissed by" the iconic bottle.
The classic images featured in the campaign touch on both the inspirational role the Coca-Cola bottle has played in film, music and social history, and its power to bring people bother.
- Water bottles with a twist: 3 environmental benefits you should know about Abbey Well Spring Water’s new packaging
- 'It's Beautiful': Coke Airs Inspiring Ad During Big Game
- PINKO and Coca-Cola team up for capsule collection
- Going global: An interview with Coca-Cola Journey's editor-in-chief
- The Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour in numbers