Holidays are coming… and so is one of the country’s biggest Christmas parties, Capital's Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola!
Tickets for the two-day music event sold out in record time this year, as 14 chart-topping artists were confirmed for the star-studded line-up, including Jess Glynne and Nathan Sykes. As headline partner, Coca-Cola will be there to bring fans updates on the main event, and offering them the chance to win tickets on the Coca-Cola Facebook page and Twitter.
So, with the dress code as dressed to PAARRRTTAAAYYY, it’s time to polish those dancing shoes for the highlight of the Christmas party calendar.
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Star-studded Coca-Cola Beach Club kicks off #CokeSummer competition
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter