The people in the communities we work in must be part of everything we do. Likewise, sustainability is at our heart, especially when it comes to water, emissions, waste and recycling.
Our goal is to try to give back as much, or where possible, more, than we take. We divide our commitment into three main areas of focus: women, water and wellbeing.
5by20 is our commitment to empower five million women entrepreneurs by 2020. We’re implementing programmes across the world which address the most common barriers women face in the marketplace, and giving women access to training, financial services and mentoring. 5by20 is currently working in more than 40 countries.
We understand the priceless value of water and we work vigorously to conserve water worldwide. We’re working to replenish the water we use to make our drinks with the ultimate goal of being water-neutral by 2020. At Our system is becoming more efficient in its water use by reducing the amount used per liter of product. And Coca-Cola bottling plants around the world are recycling wastewater, treating it to stringent standards and returning it to nature at a level that supports aquatic life - sometimes returning it cleaner than we found it.
Our priority is always our consumers and helping them to be healthy and happy. We believe choice and information are two fundamental requirements to help consumers make healthy lifestyle choices for them and their families. We also want to inspire people to move more, more often, which is why we have pledged £20million to doing this between now and 2020.
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Helps Provide 300,000+ Meals for Charity FareShare
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More
- Incoming Coke CEO on Q1 earnings and how the company is accelerating growth
- Special Olympics Team GB Are Given Warm Send off to World Winter Games at Coca-Cola London HQ
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet