Coca-Cola has worked with leading fashion designers and creatives around the world to develop fashion collections for both runway and retail. Now, 0039 ITALY, a leading German fashion brand, is launching a global fashion capsule collection inspired by the energy and authenticity of Coca-Cola.
“0039 ITALY stands for creativity, passion and fun - added by the Italian joy of life, style and elegance. We are honoured to partner with Coca-Cola to bring to life these creative, passionate designs,” said Aysen Bitzer, designer and founder, 0039 ITALY.
The collection will feature apparel and accessories inspired by the iconic Coca-Cola Spencerian Script. It will also marry the brand’s bold colors with inspiring patterns and exquisite materials.
0039 ITALY unveiled the Coca-Cola capsule collection on June 29 during Berlin Fashion Week at the famous Restaurant Borchardt, which created an unbelievable atmosphere to highlight the collection. Learn more at http://www.0039italy-shop.com.
Take a look at another Coca-Cola inspired fashion collection by Fyodor Golan and read our interview.
- Bathing Beauties: Vintage Coca-Cola Images Feature in Fyodor Golan’s Collection At London Fashion Week
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- In the kitchen with Candice Brown and Fanta
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle