The new TV advert, ‘What Are You Waiting For’, is centered on the concept that young people are the directors of their own happiness, and that they represent a new generation who instinctively choose to be happier. The song was specifically written for the campaign and is performed by Amsterdam-based rapper and producer HT.
It's the first campaign under Coca-Cola's new "one brand" strategy, which puts choice at the centre by promoting the full choice of colas: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero and Coca-Cola Life.
“At Coca-Cola we have a rich 129-year long history in providing moments of happiness and with this campaign, we are motivating people to go further and to take action by choosing happiness.” Bobby Brittain, Marketing Director of Coca-Cola Great Britain & Ireland.
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter
- Five BFFs and a 5-star London hotel: The Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke