The dynamic pin board was inspired by Coca-Cola's Happiness Study that suggests UK adults could take inspiration from the next generation on how to be happier.
Beth Reekles, teen and young adult author and expert on the study said: “Generation Z are out there creating opportunities and taking responsibility for our own happiness. I hope Coca-Cola’s living pin board in East London today encourage adults to take inspiration from young adults and appreciate that happiness is an active choice that they can make in their lives.”
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- Introducing the World’s first ‘Coke and Insects’ Gourmet Menu
- These Coca-Cola bottle labels double as music festival wristbands in Romania
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle