Discover festive facts about Coca-Cola and Christmas in this interactive infographic.
For many, Coca-Cola is closely associated with the festive season. From the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas truck to our much-loved 'Holidays Are Coming' advert and, of course, our Coca-Cola Santa Claus and polar bear adverts. The history of our seasonal advertising dates back to 1920, and has continued to spread festive cheer across the years to the present day with our bow bottles, designated drive scheme and popular truck tour. Find out more in the infographic below...
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- Creating the new Fanta bottle: The story of taking ‘impossible’ designs from drawing board to supermarket shelves
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle