Discover festive facts about Coca-Cola and Christmas in this interactive infographic.
For many, Coca-Cola is closely associated with the festive season. From the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas truck to our much-loved 'Holidays Are Coming' advert and, of course, our Coca-Cola Santa Claus and polar bear adverts. The history of our seasonal advertising dates back to 1920, and has continued to spread festive cheer across the years to the present day with our bow bottles, designated drive scheme and popular truck tour. Find out more in the infographic below...
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Spread Across the Planet
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist