For the 9th year in a row, we’re bringing back our Designated Driver scheme – run in partnership with the Department for Transport’s THINK! Drink Drive campaign – which rewards people who volunteer to do the driving over the festive period with a free second soft drink.
Our Designated Driver campaign is how we say thanks to all of you who help your loved ones get home safely over the Christmas party season and New Year's Eve with a special ‘buy one, get one free’ offer across a range of soft drinks at pubs, bars and restaurants all across the country, including many rural locations.
Drivers can claim the "BOGOF" offer on
“Drivers know that drink driving is wrong. It can destroy families and ruin lives. Yet some people at Christmas will still take the risk and get behind the wheel when they shouldn’t," says Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport, Andrew Jones MP.
“Over the past thirty years drink drive deaths have fallen significantly but every death or serious injury is one too many. The best way for drivers to keep themselves and other road users safe is simple: don’t drink and drive.”
- Carrie’s 5by20 story: how a hashtag led to five-year festival plan
- Creating the new Fanta bottle: The story of taking ‘impossible’ designs from drawing board to supermarket shelves
- Solar farms and sustainability: our factories run on 100% renewable electricity
- ParkLives is back for its biggest year yet: 2017 brings more parks and new activities
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland