For the 9th year in a row, we’re bringing back our Designated Driver scheme – run in partnership with the Department for Transport’s THINK! Drink Drive campaign – which rewards people who volunteer to do the driving over the festive period with a free second soft drink.
Our Designated Driver campaign is how we say thanks to all of you who help your loved ones get home safely over the Christmas party season and New Year's Eve with a special ‘buy one, get one free’ offer across a range of soft drinks at pubs, bars and restaurants all across the country, including many rural locations.
Drivers can claim the "BOGOF" offer on
“Drivers know that drink driving is wrong. It can destroy families and ruin lives. Yet some people at Christmas will still take the risk and get behind the wheel when they shouldn’t," says Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport, Andrew Jones MP.
“Over the past thirty years drink drive deaths have fallen significantly but every death or serious injury is one too many. The best way for drivers to keep themselves and other road users safe is simple: don’t drink and drive.”
- Designated Driver: A 30-year history of campaigning for road safety
- Coca-Cola on the catwalk: brand collaborates with Tezenis on loungewear line
- Global habits are negatively impacting our oceans. What can we do to save them?
- Water bottles with a twist: 3 environmental benefits you should know about Abbey Well Spring Water’s new packaging
- Schweppes launches emergency Mixer Hotline with food writer Gizzi Erskine to save Christmas parties gone flat