Find out how 'Holidays Are Coming' to Twitter, as Coca-Cola launch an emoji of their iconic truck for this year's Christmas campaign, following the return of their much-loved TV advert and truck tour.
For the first time ever, the Coca-Cola Christmas truck will be making a virtual visit to fans on Twitter. Each time a user includes the #HolidaysAreComing hashtag in their tweet, they'll see a little emoji of the iconic truck appear at the end. The hashtag will be used by @CocaCola_GB throughout the duration of the nationwide tour.
The emoji coincides with the return of our famous 'Holidays Are Coming' advert, which returns to UK screens this November, 21 years since first being aired. It's often said to mark the official start of Christmas and a regular feature of the Christmas TV schedule across the globe.
This year we'll also be unveiling a brand new TV advert ‘A Coke for Christmas’, celebrating the joy of giving over the festive period. The TV ad features a young boy who spreads joy through gifting the refreshing, uplifting and unique taste of Coca-Cola to those who are making Christmas a reality.
“Coca-Cola is synonymous with the Christmas season and it’s no secret that our much-loved Holidays are Coming advert and Christmas Truck Tour mark the unofficial countdown to Christmas," said Aedamar Howlett, marketing director for Coca-Cola Great Britain.
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans