With Christmas just around the corner,
Instructions are included on the labels but here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
The 1.75-litre Coca-Cola Christmas Bow Bottles are available for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Life at select supermarkets across Great Britain.
- Designated Driver: Saying thanks to the heroes of the Christmas party season with a free second soft drink
10 things you think about when the
Coca-ColaChristmas Truck comes to town
- The 6 best Gogglebox reactions to the ‘Holidays Are Coming’ ad
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What is a ‘circular economy’?
- Recycling buzzwords explained: What does ‘recycling’ really mean?