With Christmas just around the corner,
Instructions are included on the labels but here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
The 1.75-litre Coca-Cola Christmas Bow Bottles are available for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Life at select supermarkets across Great Britain.
5 reasons to visit the new
Coca-ColaStore in Orlando at Disney Springs
- 5 things to THINK! about if you’re the designated driver for the night
‘I’m excited about the future!’: Dundee entrepreneur explains how
Coca-Cola's 5by20 initiative has helped her get set up in business
Live: Tales from the 2016
Coca-ColaChristmas truck tour
- Designated Driver: Saying thanks to the unsung heroes of the Christmas party season with a free second soft drink - on us!