With Christmas just around the corner,
Instructions are included on the labels but here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
The 1.75-litre Coca-Cola Christmas Bow Bottles are available for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Life at select supermarkets across Great Britain.
Bottle vs can: how do you prefer your
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour: Dates and Locations
- ParkLives: how we’re providing fun, free activities in local parks
Young film director from London puts local people in the spotlight for ParkLives from
Behind the Skinnydip London and