Holidays are coming… and so is one of the country’s biggest Christmas parties, Capital's Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola!
Tickets for the two-day music event sold out in record time this year, as 14 chart-topping artists were confirmed for the star-studded line-up, including Jess Glynne and Nathan Sykes. As headline partner, Coca-Cola will be there to bring fans updates on the main event, and offering them the chance to win tickets on the Coca-Cola Facebook page and Twitter.
So, with the dress code as dressed to PAARRRTTAAAYYY, it’s time to polish those dancing shoes for the highlight of the Christmas party calendar.
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- These Coca-Cola bottle labels double as music festival wristbands in Romania
- Meet the new Schweppes: The story of the brand-new look and taste
- Fanta’s Feast of Fears: Would you dare to take a bite?
- Coca-Cola Great Britain and Amazon: our partnership one year on