Holidays are coming… and so is one of the country’s biggest Christmas parties, Capital's Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola!
Tickets for the two-day music event sold out in record time this year, as 14 chart-topping artists were confirmed for the star-studded line-up, including Jess Glynne and Nathan Sykes. As headline partner, Coca-Cola will be there to bring fans updates on the main event, and offering them the chance to win tickets on the Coca-Cola Facebook page and Twitter.
So, with the dress code as dressed to PAARRRTTAAAYYY, it’s time to polish those dancing shoes for the highlight of the Christmas party calendar.
- 6 expert tips for making the perfect Schweppes mocktail
- Going global: An interview with Coca-Cola Journey's editor-in-chief
- Poll: Are you the Designated Driver this Christmas?
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke