Holidays are coming… and so is one of the country’s biggest Christmas parties, Capital's Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola!
Tickets for the two-day music event sold out in record time this year, as 14 chart-topping artists were confirmed for the star-studded line-up, including Jess Glynne and Nathan Sykes. As headline partner, Coca-Cola will be there to bring fans updates on the main event, and offering them the chance to win tickets on the Coca-Cola Facebook page and Twitter.
So, with the dress code as dressed to PAARRRTTAAAYYY, it’s time to polish those dancing shoes for the highlight of the Christmas party calendar.
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- Down on one knee: Coca-Cola love stories to make you smile
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- 'It's Beautiful': Coke Airs Inspiring Ad During Big Game