From David Guetta, Jason Derulo and Nathan Sykes to Little Mix, The Vamps, Carly Rae Jespsen and Justin Bieber, the second day of Capital's Jingle Bell Ball continued to spread festive cheer across London, and Coca-Cola was there, backstage, giving fans live updates from the red carpet. Take a look at the videos, and click through our behind-the-scenes gallery.
CARLY RAE JEPSEN
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- The Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour in numbers
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer