Leane Zaborowski, editor-in-chief of Coca-Cola Journey Deutschland, shares some vintage photos of the Coca-Cola Christmas truck tour in Germany, as the team there celebrate its 20th anniversary.
Believe it or not, the Coca-Cola Christmas trucks ("Weihnachtstrucks" for us!) don’t just tour the UK! They've actually been delighting fans in Germany for 20 years, spreading festive cheer across the country and signalling that 'Holidays Are Coming'. Below, we've picked out some of the highlights captured over the last two decades.
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- Global habits are negatively impacting our oceans. What can we do to save them?
- Meet the Coke Collectors: ‘Coca-Cola is the first to get new things on the market’
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- 'It's Beautiful': Coke Airs Inspiring Ad During Big Game