Leane Zaborowski, editor-in-chief of Coca-Cola Journey Deutschland, shares some vintage photos of the Coca-Cola Christmas truck tour in Germany, as the team there celebrate its 20th anniversary.
Believe it or not, the Coca-Cola Christmas trucks ("Weihnachtstrucks" for us!) don’t just tour the UK! They've actually been delighting fans in Germany for 20 years, spreading festive cheer across the country and signalling that 'Holidays Are Coming'. Below, we've picked out some of the highlights captured over the last two decades.
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look
- Down on one knee: Coca-Cola love stories to make you smile
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans