Earlier this year Grammy award-winning musician Jess Glynne and glacéau smartwater teamed up with cutting-edge fitness studio 1Rebel to bring the burn to London with a limited edition, one-monthy-only #smartrebel workout.
During one of the 45-minute, high-intensity sessions, designed to slot into the busy schedule of today's public, the chart-topping, British songstress agreed to take part in Coca-Cola's Happiness Interview. Watch Jess Glynne choose what makes her happy when presented with polar opposites, such as cats versus dogs; high street or online; pop or rock!
The #smartrebel workout is part of this year's #smartmovement campaign from glacéau smartwater, inspiring Londoners to join the #smartmovement and encouraging everyday smarter living, with a ‘log-off-and-switch-on’ approach to fitness, wellness and hydration. Check out when glacéau smartwater challenged Chelsea girl Rosie Fortescue to the Nike Women's 10k London run.
- PHOTOS: A Look Back at the Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion
- ParkLives is back for its biggest year yet: 2017 brings more parks and new activities
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water