After rapping ‘What Are You Waiting For?’ and encouraging viewers to Choose Happiness, Coca-Cola has launched a second advert, ‘Choose Coca-Cola’, which shows the full range of Coke variants together for the first time.
The advert, set to an electro soundtrack ‘Honeytrap’ by British music group We Have Band, marks the second phase of the campaign, and brings to the life the distinct characteristics of each cola through a series of montages. Coca-Cola’s heritage is referenced throughout, including an array of cultural moments from across the decades, from the 1890s, through to the 80s and 90s, and up to the present day.
“This is a really exciting time for us because, for the first time ever, we have brought all four variants together under one umbrella” said Bobby Brittain, Marketing Director of Coca-Cola Great Britain & Ireland. “It marks a significant step change in our approach to marketing Coca-Cola and it really brings to life the unique characteristics of each drink within the range.”
Coca-Cola Selfie Sticks
Coca-Cola is helping consumers capture what makes them happy this summer with a new on-pack promotion, where up to one million selfie sticks can be won from 500ml bottles of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero and Coca-Cola Life.
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- Introducing the World’s first ‘Coke and Insects’ Gourmet Menu
- WIN a dream holiday: how to enter Coca-Cola’s summer competition