Haris Trnjanin, otherwise known as HT, is a Dutch rapper and the man behind Coca-Cola's 'What Are You Waiting For' song for the Choose Happiness campaign. At a young age Haris discovered his talent to rap and to incorporate his feelings and emotions into the music. Since then Haris Trnjanin has used his music as a tool to educate the youth within his profession as a social worker.
From 2008 till 2012 he was the warm-up during the tour of Dutch Hip-Hop artists: Raymzter, Brainpower, The Opposites, Osdorp Posse, Keizer, Typhoon, Ali B and Opgezwolle.
Haris is working on a soloproject that will be released in early 2015.
Read the lyrics to 'What Are You Waiting For' here.
- Slideshow: Rockwell meets Instagram in new Coca-Cola Christmas photos
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist
- Schweppes launches emergency Mixer Hotline with food writer Gizzi Erskine to save Christmas parties gone flat
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- Our Designated Driver: Meet the man at the wheel of the iconic Coca-Cola Christmas Truck