Happiness Week comes once a year, and this year Coca-Cola enlisted the help of six vloggers across five different YouTube channels to help spread positive vibes across the country.
Caspar Lee, Lucy and Lydia, Joe Sugg, Sprinkle of Glitter and Jim Chapman were all tasked with encouraging the nation to Choose Happiness, and each had their own unique way of doing it. Last week they published their videos, each on a different day, and gave their fans and followers something to smile about.
If you missed them, here’s another chance to catch-up and relive Happiness Week!
Day 1: Caspar Lee
Day 2: Lucy and Lydia
Day 3: Joe Sugg
Day 4: Sprinkle of Glitter
Day 5: Jim Chapman
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion