Phone? Check. Internet? Check. Twitter? Check.
That’s all commuters need to tweet their way to a free Coca-Cola t-shirt and can of Coke when they spot the Tweet Shop at one of several major London train stations this month.
When consumers spot the Coca-Cola Tweet Shop, they’re prompted to send a happy tweet using the hashtag #choosehappiness before watching the magic unfold. The branded t-shirts, emblazoned with the iconic Coca-Cola logo, come in four colours depicting the four Coke variants, so tweet shoppers can choose their favourite tee!
It’s one of the many ways Coca-Cola is raising the roof on London’s happiness levels, and measuring the mood of the capital with the Coca-Cola Happiness Meter.
Read the full Terms & Conditions here.
- Slideshow: See 80+ Years of Coca-Cola Valentine’s Day Ads
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 6 expert tips for making the perfect Schweppes mocktail