Phone? Check. Internet? Check. Twitter? Check.
That’s all commuters need to tweet their way to a free Coca-Cola t-shirt and can of Coke when they spot the Tweet Shop at one of several major London train stations this month.
When consumers spot the Coca-Cola Tweet Shop, they’re prompted to send a happy tweet using the hashtag #choosehappiness before watching the magic unfold. The branded t-shirts, emblazoned with the iconic Coca-Cola logo, come in four colours depicting the four Coke variants, so tweet shoppers can choose their favourite tee!
It’s one of the many ways Coca-Cola is raising the roof on London’s happiness levels, and measuring the mood of the capital with the Coca-Cola Happiness Meter.
Read the full Terms & Conditions here.
- Muhtar Kent: Why I am a feminist
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke