The new TV advert, ‘What Are You Waiting For’, is centered on the concept that young people are the directors of their own happiness, and that they represent a new generation who instinctively choose to be happier. The song was specifically written for the campaign and is performed by Amsterdam-based rapper and producer HT.
It's the first campaign under Coca-Cola's new "one brand" strategy, which puts choice at the centre by promoting the full choice of colas: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero and Coca-Cola Life.
“At Coca-Cola we have a rich 129-year long history in providing moments of happiness and with this campaign, we are motivating people to go further and to take action by choosing happiness.” Bobby Brittain, Marketing Director of Coca-Cola Great Britain & Ireland.
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday