The new TV advert, ‘What Are You Waiting For’, is centered on the concept that young people are the directors of their own happiness, and that they represent a new generation who instinctively choose to be happier. The song was specifically written for the campaign and is performed by Amsterdam-based rapper and producer HT.
It's the first campaign under Coca-Cola's new "one brand" strategy, which puts choice at the centre by promoting the full choice of colas: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero and Coca-Cola Life.
“At Coca-Cola we have a rich 129-year long history in providing moments of happiness and with this campaign, we are motivating people to go further and to take action by choosing happiness.” Bobby Brittain, Marketing Director of Coca-Cola Great Britain & Ireland.
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look
- Exploring New Ways to Improve Recycling in the UK
- 'It's Beautiful': Coke Airs Inspiring Ad During Big Game
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke