The dynamic pin board was inspired by Coca-Cola's Happiness Study that suggests UK adults could take inspiration from the next generation on how to be happier.
Beth Reekles, teen and young adult author and expert on the study said: “Generation Z are out there creating opportunities and taking responsibility for our own happiness. I hope Coca-Cola’s living pin board in East London today encourage adults to take inspiration from young adults and appreciate that happiness is an active choice that they can make in their lives.”
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Holly Willoughby hosts the perfect girls’ night in with Diet Coke
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Coca-Cola on the catwalk: brand collaborates with Tezenis on loungewear line
- 6 expert tips for making the perfect Schweppes mocktail