The dynamic pin board was inspired by Coca-Cola's Happiness Study that suggests UK adults could take inspiration from the next generation on how to be happier.
Beth Reekles, teen and young adult author and expert on the study said: “Generation Z are out there creating opportunities and taking responsibility for our own happiness. I hope Coca-Cola’s living pin board in East London today encourage adults to take inspiration from young adults and appreciate that happiness is an active choice that they can make in their lives.”
- Down on one knee: Coca-Cola love stories to make you smile
- 'It's Beautiful': Coke Airs Inspiring Ad During Big Game
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Happy Mother’s Day! Meet Some of the Fabulous Mums of Coca-Cola