The dynamic pin board was inspired by Coca-Cola's Happiness Study that suggests UK adults could take inspiration from the next generation on how to be happier.
Beth Reekles, teen and young adult author and expert on the study said: “Generation Z are out there creating opportunities and taking responsibility for our own happiness. I hope Coca-Cola’s living pin board in East London today encourage adults to take inspiration from young adults and appreciate that happiness is an active choice that they can make in their lives.”
- Slideshow: Rockwell meets Instagram in new Coca-Cola Christmas photos
- Designated Driver: A 30-year history of campaigning for road safety
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie
- Poll: Are you the Designated Driver this Christmas?
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion