The dynamic pin board was inspired by Coca-Cola's Happiness Study that suggests UK adults could take inspiration from the next generation on how to be happier.
Beth Reekles, teen and young adult author and expert on the study said: “Generation Z are out there creating opportunities and taking responsibility for our own happiness. I hope Coca-Cola’s living pin board in East London today encourage adults to take inspiration from young adults and appreciate that happiness is an active choice that they can make in their lives.”
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Valentine’s Inspiration: from artisan flowers to his & hers fashion
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- In the kitchen with Candice Brown and Fanta
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday