There's no doubt about it, selfies are on the rise. According to a Google study, 93,000,000 #selfies are taken almost every single day, and the signature Millenial pose has become more popular than ever before.
But, unless you have arms that stretch, enlarged hands or a front-camera that actually takes decent photos, it's not easy to capture the perfect shot. That's where the Coca-Cola selfie stick comes in.
As part of this summer's Choose Happiness campaign, Coca-Cola is helping people 'smile for the camera' by giving them the chance to win one of up to one million selfie sticks. The branded selfie sticks extend to nearly a meter in legnth, and have a smart button in the handle to allow users to take profile-pic-worthy photos with ease. The curvy design and colour take inspiration from the iconic Coca-Cola contour bottle.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply purchase a promotional 500ml bottle of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero or Coca-Cola Life, and enter the code online. Prizes are allocated randomly, and the best bit is if you win you find out instantly.
Get snap happy and share your selfies with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #ChooseHappiness
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Helps Provide 300,000+ Meals for Charity FareShare
- In the kitchen with Candice Brown and Fanta
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- Baby Bump: One Family’s Unusual Way to Announce Their New Arrival
- On Your Marks, Get Set, #SMARTROW: ‘Made in Chelsea’ Stars Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey Take On Rowing Challenge