Londoners are set to see their city like never before, as Coca-Cola features iconic landmarks in its out of home advertising. The well-known tourist attractions, including The Coca-Cola London Eye (pictured), have been re-created in the style of Coke’s new “one brand” strategy.
The playful outdoor adverts are part of Coca-Cola’s new campaign which encourage consumers to Choose Happiness, and will appear in key locations across the capital, as well as on London buses and taxis.
A new on-pack promotion, where consumers can win up to one million selfie sticks from 500ml bottles of Coca-Cola across all variants, is also being used to spread happiness across the city and beyond.
- Schweppes launches emergency Mixer Hotline with food writer Gizzi Erskine to save Christmas parties gone flat
- The Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour in numbers
- 6 expert tips for making the perfect Schweppes mocktail
- PINKO and Coca-Cola team up for capsule collection
- Meet Jake: YouTuber Jake Boys on joining CokeTV with fellow presenters Manny and Dodie