Londoners are set to see their city like never before, as Coca-Cola features iconic landmarks in its out of home advertising. The well-known tourist attractions, including The Coca-Cola London Eye (pictured), have been re-created in the style of Coke’s new “one brand” strategy.
The playful outdoor adverts are part of Coca-Cola’s new campaign which encourage consumers to Choose Happiness, and will appear in key locations across the capital, as well as on London buses and taxis.
A new on-pack promotion, where consumers can win up to one million selfie sticks from 500ml bottles of Coca-Cola across all variants, is also being used to spread happiness across the city and beyond.
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- High-class glass: The story behind the Waterford Crystal Coca-Cola bottle
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Behind the scenes of the Coca-Cola summer campaign with Instagram influencer Paperboyo
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola