Staying cool has never looked this hot.
Coca-Cola and adidas Originals are teaming up for a limited-edition ClimaCool 1 shoe inspired by the visual identity of Coca-Cola.
Debuting with an OG red Coca-Cola design ahead of UEFA EURO 2016 (find out how you can win tickets), the model unites the original ClimaCool silhouette with a futuristic design that captured the essence of one of footwear’s most important eras.
“adidas and Coca-Cola originally introduced the shoe for the 2002 FIFA World Cup, and it sold out immediately. It was one of their most sought-after shoes ever introduced,” said Kate Dwyer, group director of worldwide licensing for Coca-Cola. “This year, adidas Originals is bringing it out of their archives and timing the release to coincide with football fever. We’re excited to collaborate with them again."
Red ClimaCool 1 shoes will be available in early-June at select retailers, including colette in Paris and the Coca-Cola Store. The silver and black editions will launch later this summer.
Got a passion for fashion? See photos of Coca-Cola and Fyodor Golan on the catwalk at London Fashion Week.
- Avicii’s ‘Taste the Feeling’ to Soundtrack Coca-Cola UEFA EURO 2016 Campaign
- Fashion in Motion: Coca-Cola Shines Bright at V&A Museum for Ashish 10-Year Retrospective
- Bathing Beauties: Vintage Coca-Cola Images Feature in Fyodor Golan’s Collection At London Fashion Week
- Coca-Cola Couture: When Fashion and Bottles Collide
- Backstage With Jonathan Anderson: Designing Diet Coke's Limited Edition Collection