Londoners are set to see their city like never before, as Coca-Cola features iconic landmarks in its out of home advertising. The well-known tourist attractions, including The Coca-Cola London Eye (pictured), have been re-created in the style of Coke’s new “one brand” strategy.
The playful outdoor adverts are part of Coca-Cola’s new campaign which encourage consumers to Choose Happiness, and will appear in key locations across the capital, as well as on London buses and taxis.
A new on-pack promotion, where consumers can win up to one million selfie sticks from 500ml bottles of Coca-Cola across all variants, is also being used to spread happiness across the city and beyond.
- Introducing the World’s first ‘Coke and Insects’ Gourmet Menu
- International Women's Day: How Coca-Cola is Helping to Empower 5 Million Women Worldwide
- Competition: Win the Ultimate Penthouse Stay-cation with Diet Coke
- Coca-Cola leaders give shareowners view of company’s next chapter
- Creating the new Fanta bottle: The story of taking ‘impossible’ designs from drawing board to supermarket shelves