Londoners are set to see their city like never before, as Coca-Cola features iconic landmarks in its out of home advertising. The well-known tourist attractions, including The Coca-Cola London Eye (pictured), have been re-created in the style of Coke’s new “one brand” strategy.
The playful outdoor adverts are part of Coca-Cola’s new campaign which encourage consumers to Choose Happiness, and will appear in key locations across the capital, as well as on London buses and taxis.
A new on-pack promotion, where consumers can win up to one million selfie sticks from 500ml bottles of Coca-Cola across all variants, is also being used to spread happiness across the city and beyond.
- Exploring New Ways to Improve Recycling in the UK
- A Refreshing Twist: Fanta Gets a New Look
- How we are Changing our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle
- The Iconic Share A Coke Campaign is Back: And This Time It's Going on Holiday
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer