Enjoying a chilled bottle of
Our Micro Distribution Centres (MDCs) have changed that. They help our company secure hard-to-reach markets while creating wealth and job growth in those communities.
Encouraging entrepreneurship in Africa
The Micro Distribution Centres are fully owned by local entrepreneurs in Africa. They’re not run or managed by
Meet two women running successful
MDCs by numbers
- There are over 3,200 MDCs in Africa, employing over 19,000 people
- They generate over £629 million ($950 million) in annual revenue
- As we expand the model, our goal is for 50 per cent of new MDCs to be owned by women
Coca-Colatakes on Mannequin Challenge at Christmas Truck Tour
Coca-Colateam up for capsule collection
- Meet Manny: Football vlogger and CokeTV presenter tackles twelve questions about life in front of the camera
- Designated Driver: Saying thanks to the unsung heroes of the Christmas party season with a free second soft drink - on us!
Coca-ColaChristmas gifts for the Coke fans in your life