When the temperature starts to rise, Brits begin to lose their cool in the sartorial stakes, leaving us much more likely to commit a summer fashion sin.
Research from Oasis Drinks reveals our fashion and beauty habits; from inappropriate office attire to frightful footwear, the nation has spoken out, naming and shaming our top summer fashion and beauty faux pas...
More Press Releases
- The truth about social friendships: Brits count just 5% of their social media followers as ‘close’ friends
- Schweppes Unveils New Cocktail to Turn Up the Heat this Valentine's Day
- A fresh Twist on a Classic – New Look for Fanta Revealed
- Holly Willoughby Adds Sparkle to Diet Coke Campaign Launch
- Eastenders are most honest Londoners in a social experiment by new drinks brand Honest