Coca-Cola has never intended to, and will not be making, any corporate or income tax exemption claim with respect to any activity concerning our involvement with the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
More than 90% of the
As one of the longest, continuous sponsors of the Olympic Movement, we are proud that we are able to use our sponsorship to enable millions of people to experience the Games and believe we have a valid role to play. As well as sharing expertise, our financial support will help to stage London 2012. We have also built on our experience as an Olympic and Paralympic sponsor to help LOCOG deliver the most sustainable Games possible.
More Press Releases
- Trick or Treat: welcome to the Fanta Feast of Fears
- Diet Coke Announces Holly Willoughby as Sparkling New Brand Ambassador
- From Miami to Ibiza Coca-Cola Celebrates Summer with Return of Ground-Breaking Share a Coke Campaign
- Candice Brown celebrates the launch of new Fanta Orange recipe
- Holly Willoughby Adds Sparkle to Diet Coke Campaign Launch