Friday, 8 April 16: Schweppes, producer of the nation’s favourite tonic, is to launch its biggest marketing campaign in twenty years which includes a bold new brand identity that celebrates its strong heritage.
The new look will feature across the entire Schweppes range and includes new packaging across its 1L Mixers range. The new design incorporates a sleek black background with the recognisable Schweppes yellow accents and is designed to complement the brand’s distinctive personality and remind consumers of Schweppes’ long-standing heritage as the ‘creator of bubbles since 1783.’
Schweppes is also embarking upon a significant marketing campaign with OOH execution, experiential marketing, lifestyle POS, cinema advertising and a digital campaign.
The new look range also sees Schweppes Russchian variant return, currently known as Citrus Blend.
The new look packaging is available nationwide in stores now.
For more information please contact:
Rachael Stone | 0208 237 3218 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
Schweppes has over 200 years of experience creating premium tonic waters and mixers. In 1783, Jacob Schweppes created the first carbonated tonic water and since then the brand has introduced a variety of mixers including Bitter Lemon, Soda Water, Russchian and Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
For more information about Schweppes, please visit www.coca-cola.co.uk
 Schweppes is the #1 branded product for tonic water. Based on Nielsen volume and value MAT 06.03.16
More Press Releases
- Is Friday 27 May the best day of the year for Brits?
- Honest launches in the UK: New organic bottled herbal tea brand is #refreshinglyhonest
- Coca-Cola UEFA EURO 2016 Campaign Places Fans At The Heart Of The Tournament
- glacéau smartwater teams up with Fat Buddha Yoga to introduce #smartyoga sessions
- Thousands to enjoy free and fun activities this summer as ParkLives expands across the UK