Juice drinks brand Oasis today launches a drive to recruit a fresh generation of consumers with a new advertising campaign created by The Corner. The ‘O Refreshing Stuff’ campaign takes a humorous look at the modern world through digital, OOH and social activity.
The campaign targets teenagers by using a bold illustrative style to provide a refreshing take on the daft absurdities of everyday life. The
The creative will appear as OOH six-sheet posters and animated digital ads, with short videos and social content. Further content will run throughout the year, offering an amusing perspective on modern day trends.
Oasis Senior Brand Manager, Natalie Whitehead-Farr, said: “The 2015 campaign is bold and refreshing – using animation to illustrate some of the absurd and funny truths in the everyday life of teens. Each piece of content pokes a bit of fun at a modern trend and delivers an Oasis perspective – whether that be on outdoor advertising, gym selfies, reality TV or slow motion product demos’. We think this humorous approach will really resonate with Oasis consumers of all ages.”
Notes to Editors:
Oasis drinks is a fruit flavoured, non-carbonated juice drink manufactured by
More Press Releases
- A fresh Twist on a Classic – New Look for Fanta Revealed
- Schweppes is on hand to save parties that have gone flat this Christmas with emergency Mixer Hotline in Central London
- Eastenders are most honest Londoners in a social experiment by new drinks brand Honest
- Smartwater launches new sparkling fruit flavours range just in time for summer
- Coca-Cola spreads Christmas magic with the return of the Truck Tour