Drawing on consumer insight from last year’s campaign, which saw high demand for a greater variety of names, this year Share a Coke has over 1,000 names on packs in the UK and 12,000 names in use across Europe.
The product giveaways were well received by thousands of happy recipients and contributed to a successful face to face marketing effort reaching 145,000 consumers across northern Europe in just one day.
- ENDS -
About ‘Share A Coke’
- Coca-Cola GB sourced independent data from Experian to identify 1,200 of the most popular names in the UK. Experian analysed the first names of adults between 19 and 29 years old, which were then weighted and ranked to generate the 1,200 most popular male and female first names in the UK reflecting the gender and the ethnic makeup of this segment of the population.
For more information contact:
0203 542 1119
More Press Releases
- Schweppes invites you to unlock a hidden world of alchemy at London Cocktail Week
- Schweppes creates the world’s first scientifically-designed perfect serve G&T glass
- The truth about social friendships: Brits count just 5% of their social media followers as ‘close’ friends
- A fresh Twist on a Classic – New Look for Fanta Revealed
- Candice Brown celebrates the launch of new Fanta Orange recipe