To mark the launch of a new campaign by
The film is based on the observation that before we learn to crawl, walk, or talk, we learn how to smile. It highlights the thought-provoking insight that children smile up to 40 times more than adults do*. Somewhere along the way, smiling can be forgotten as we enter into adulthood.
Having stood for happiness and optimism since the very first drink was created 129 years ago,
The film was made by Ogilvy and Mather Amsterdam. It features original lyrics written by Jesse Ridder and performed by Huib Koch, both of Ogilvy and Mather Amsterdam.
- ENDS -
Notes to Editor:
Choose to Smile – the message of the film
It is said that kids smile 40x more than adults everyday
Did we forget the first thing we learnt?
Let’s choose life with a smile
Choose to Smile – the lyrics
Before you learn to speak... / Before you learn to write... / Before you learn to tweet... / And before you learn to fight... / Before you grow up, it will be a while.... / But before you learn anything.... / You learn to smile.... / Before you learn to doubt.... / Before you learn to shame... / Before you learn to pout... / And before you crave the fame.... / Before you grow up, it will be a while.... / But before you learn anything.... / You learn to smile....
More Press Releases
- Diet Coke supports Tickled Pink in 20th Anniversary year
- Eastenders are most honest Londoners in a social experiment by new drinks brand Honest
- Honest launches in the UK: New organic bottled herbal tea brand is #refreshinglyhonest
- GLACÉAU Smartwater unveils sparkling edition
- Coca-Cola spreads Christmas magic with the return of the Truck Tour