Today, we published a list of the health and wellbeing research and partnerships we fund in Great Britain. This follows the model we shared in the US earlier this year and is part of a global initiative to make this information available.
We have publicly committed to playing a role in helping to address obesity and work in partnership with expert individuals and organisations because we want access to the best thinking and expertise available.
We want to make sure that the work we do in this area is easily accessible to anyone who wishes to see it and will update this list every year. We have also begun a review of the global protocols we will follow when making future funding decisions related to health and wellbeing research and programmes. These will be designed to ensure the projects we fund are relevant, credible and fully transparent.
More Press Releases
- Thousands To Enjoy Free, Fun Activities This Summer As ParkLives Comes To Nottingham
- EKOCYCLE™ Style: From Bottle To Blazer
- Coca‑Cola Celebrates Contour Bottle's Centenary With Launch Of "I've Kissed..." Marketing Campaign
- Statement On Government’s Plans To Introduce A Levy On Soft Drinks With Sugar
- Honest launches in the UK: New organic bottled herbal tea brand is #refreshinglyhonest