Sprite's recipe challenge
Sprite asked the nation to refresh their favourite recipes by reducing the calorie content, while still keeping the same delicious taste
In our video, the competition winners attend a cookery class hosted by celebrity chef Rachel Allen.
Our challenge was inspired by Sprite’s own recent recipe change. By including stevia extract, a zero-calorie sweetener from natural origins, we’ve reduced Sprite’s sugar and calorie content. Our lemon-lime drink, now with the most refreshing taste ever, contains 30% less sugar than most sugared drinks in Britain.
We'd love to hear if you try one of these winning reduced calorie recipes (or your own) from our Sprite challenge - so find us on Twitter @CocaCola_GB and send us a picture!
Rachel's winning recipes:
- Cinnamon berry granola bars
- Healthy fruity flapjack bites
- Guilt free oatie banana, nut and fruit cookies
- Herb crusted salmon with healthy oven baked chips, crushed minted peas and chive mayonnaise
- Cajun chicken kebab and spiced yoghurt dip
- Chococlate covered raisin bars
- Reduced sugar strawberry cupcakes with fresh strawberries
- Chocolate cake made with Coke