How we’re working to deliver helpful information about our drinks
Coca-Cola has talked to a wide range of primary care health professionals including practice nurses, doctors, dental nurses, nutritionists and dieticians, to understand what they might need from us. We wanted to know about the issues raised by patients around soft drinks and their ingredients, as well as what questions people ask about how soft drinks can be included in a healthy, balanced diet.
Based on the feedback we receive, we've developed a selection of resources to help support healthcare professionals in patient consultations.
Healthcare professionals also told us that materials needed to be as visual as possible, downloadable and easy to reproduce for patients to take home. That's why we’ve developed tools such as the Caffeine Counter, BMI Calculator and Guide to Good Dental Health.
Resources for healthcare professionals
- Sweeteners: The lowdown on sweeteners, British Nutrition Foundation, stevia sweetener video
- Dental: Guide to Good Dental Health, British Dental Association
- Hydration: How hydration helps our health, Drinks diary, British Nutrition Foundation
- Caffeine: Coca-Cola Caffeine Counter
- Coca-Cola drinks: Nutritional information, Coca-Cola's low calorie drinks
- Sense About Science's guide to food additives
- NHS Choices Live Well website