Yes. We’re aware there are hoax emails and text messages in circulation that claim – quite falsely – to belong to a
Signs of a hoax
- looks official and appears to come from a financial institution
- contains a claim number and may even include a false cheque that appears to be from Coca‑Cola
- has spelling and grammar errors
- uses improper company trademarks
- is sent from a free, non-corporate email account
- asks for personal information and promises a quick financial gain.
Please be vigilant and, if you have any concerns, get in touch.
- Can I use Coca‑Cola as a household cleaner?
What’s the difference between
Coca-ColaClassic, Coca-ColaLife, Coca-ColaZero Sugar and Diet Coke?
Coca-ColaCompany produce the same drinks in every country?
Can I use
Coca-Colaas a sunscreen?
- If I leave a tooth in a glass of Coca‑Cola overnight it will totally dissolve?