Yes. We’re aware there are hoax emails and text messages in circulation that claim – quite falsely – to belong to a
Signs of a hoax
- looks official and appears to come from a financial institution
- contains a claim number and may even include a false cheque that appears to be from Coca‑Cola
- has spelling and grammar errors
- uses improper company trademarks
- is sent from a free, non-corporate email account
- asks for personal information and promises a quick financial gain.
Please be vigilant and, if you have any concerns, get in touch.
Coca-Colataste different out of a glass bottle compared to a plastic bottle or a can?
Coca-ColaCompany produce the same drinks in every country?
Why have you changed the colour of the caps on Diet Coke, and
I run a business and I’m interested in selling
Coca-Cola. Who should I contact?
Coca-ColaGB only make sparkling soft drinks?