Share a Coke FAQs
Find out how you can Share a Coke this summer!
What is Share a Coke all about?
Last summer we swapped our iconic logo with 250 of Great Britain’s most popular names so you could Share a Coke with friends or loved ones.
This summer Share a Coke is back with over a thousand names and we’ve also added nicknames on our cans and bottles, so keep your eyes peeled and Share a Coke with your Mum, Dad, Sis, Bestie and more…
And that’s just the start! This year, you can also:
- Watch our new ad – starring Bobby the dog
- Share a selfie in our new Share a Coke gallery
- Share a virtual Coke, personalised with your name or a friend’s
- Download wallpapers and other goodies personalised with your name
- Join us at one of our Share a Coke events
- Order an iconic Coca‑Cola glass Contour Bottle, personalised with your choice of thousands of names from our new online store.
- Keep your eyes peeled for a 'Dude' bottle or can and enter our competition for a chance to win tickets to Boardmasters Festival
- Track down a limited edition 'Hunk' bottle exclusively in Boots stores, and it's yours, for free! T&Cs apply: http://dietcokeboots.co.uk
What Coca‑Cola products can I get my name on?
You’ve lots to choose from! You can find names on 500ml and 375ml PET bottles of Coca‑Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero. You will also be able to find a range of nicknames, such as ‘Dad’ and ‘Bestie’ across our 330ml cans. And our 1.75L bottles of Coke are perfect for sharing with ‘Mum’ and ‘Dad’.
Will there be another Share a Coke tour this summer?
Yes! We’ll be taking Share a Coke on the road again this summer so you can get the name of your choice printed on a bottle of Coke, Diet Coke or Coke Zero.
Look out for more details coming soon!
Got more questions? Check out the full list of Share a Coke FAQs to find out more.